Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I’ve got round to watching the first week of BB3 and enjoyed it a lot! I love the Attenborough-esque narrations from Marcus in early BB. The housemates as a collective are naive to the experience and it’s refreshing. They’re almost child-like in comparison to the later series where people are seasoned to the phenomenon it once was and try hard to live up to what’s usually expected. Not that these lot aren’t try-hard because the first couple of days are basically like a holiday camp, lmao.

I’m already irritated by Alison, Jonny, and Kate. They’re too hyper and generally too much to take in. I know it’s frowned upon now to dislike Alison because of her current reputation but she especially comes across quite bolshy and annoying. Jonny is too much of an alpha-wannabe. I go back and forth with both Spencer and Sandy. They’re both intriguing oddballs but have moments where they are unnecessarily rude. Jade is an absolute mess but I’m finding her endearing atm. PJ is a non-entity when he’s not chastising Lynne, and Lee is hot and somewhat likeable. Adel and Alex are my favourite two so far, I like that they’re mellow and not afraid to do and say what they think.

Sunita leaving was interesting to follow. I get why someone walking into summer camp and being blasted into Jerry Springer re-enactments and sex games would be overwhelmed, cause I would be too, but she really lost herself along the way. She seemed to be one of the few people who had a distinct personality/voice at the beginning. Like when she was arguing with Jade about addiction and Jade claimed people choose to be addicted(eek) I liked that Sunita was basically like 'um no'. On the other hand, there was an unlikable snobbiness to her, you know? The whole ‘I’m a barrister’ thing, hun, we get it. You’re still on Big Brother.

Lynne was such a delight! I can hear voice while I’m typing this. I can totally get behind her just verbally abusing Spencer after a few drinks, serving looks with her cute buns, and saying ‘can you all just piss of oot me face while I pack’ after she gets evicted by the others. I can't @ Davina trying to insuate that the reason lynne didn't like Spencer was because she fancied him! There was even a montage, fgs.
Brilliant write-up Braden! Glad to hear you're enjoying BB3 so far!<3