View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 11:27 AM #43
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I was on a long break from the fourm at the time. Sorry I didn't anticipate the future and rush back to post my delight for your benefit.
I'm feeling honest today so I'm just going to say, I can see and appreciate what you're saying, but I don't believe you. I don't believe for one second that you ever liked Megan Markle as a partner for Prince Harry. I could pretend that I do but I feel like there's not really much point putting more bull**** out into the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
No jet. TS has decided we're both wrong, Carling drinking, Mail reading scumbags who think we own the royal family. So I guess we'll have to put up with more of his "comedy sketch" posts telling us how wrong we are. I'm yet to come across a subject he doesn't know all about.
Again in the spirit of honesty - I honestly see no flaws in this. I think people with a bee in their bonnet about Markle (or anything Royalty-related) is dumb and tabloid-lead and also yes I am arrogantly self assured so... can't really deny any of that. I appreciate that it might be annoying.