BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
BB11 Week 2:

1. Ben (alol what a disaster of a human being he means well fundamentally but just puts his foot in his mouth time and time again and every interaction he has with other people ends up being a complete disaster. He's witty and incisive and FUNNY so duh)
2. Corin (her best day ever was AMAZING but then she literally didn't exist afterwards other than when a bloody moth attacked her asdfjkl
3. Sunshine (had a very low-key week but the latest episode had her receive crisps so I think #Crispgate will be coming soon. I'm impressed with the damage control she did after receiving ten nominations last week)

4. Ife (she's nowhere close to green but alol at her literally being like "Hey Keeva, Shabby has something to tell you ;o)" to Shabby's horror, and then being all "um guys I want to distance myself from you two bc your conversations BORE me but no hard feelings xx" lmaooooo)
5. Josie (she kinda had a low-key week but the fact that she already riled up John James to the point where he almost quit during Week 2 is pretty remarkable so gj girl)
6. Steve (he seems nice?)
Govan (I definitely don't like him BUT I have some pity definitely. He was a bitchy gossip but he was also young and dumb and definitely not fully comfortable with his sexuality and who he is and I feel like that's just a really bad time in your life to have documented on national television. And I think he realized that too :3 his eviction interview was awkward bc you could tell he was just recoiling in horror the whole time. Also, wanting to walk because you heard a producer laugh at you while you were crying in the DR is my fave reason ever for wanting to walk)
7. Nathan (he didn't exist this week honestly)
8. Dave (somehow was't completely abhorrent because he really wasn't on the show and just got SPV about being a fake religious nut. But he's one of the closest things to a loyal Ben cub so that gets him points?)
9. Shabby (she is A Lot and I don't particularly like her and she's horrid in arguments but she kinda cut back on the theatrics this week so gj I guess)
10. Mario (became a whiny drip as soon as he got nominated but thx for being a loyal Ben cub)
11. Caoimhe (so I'm not really liking her at all? She doesn't get a whole lot of personalized focus but she's just vaguely bitchy and mean-spirited and not really in a fun way. And I feel like I fundamentally disagree with, like, every take she has alol)

12. John James (threatening to quit bc Josie had playful banter with him that ~crossed the line~, endlessly haranguing Sunshine for dumb **** including going by a fake nickname when he literally changed his name to Achilles in a former life, getting the house punished for discussing the fact that Ben nominated Sunshine and then lashing out at Ben for being dishonest and disloyal, complaining about how it's ANNOYING that it's illegal to not vote in Australia so therefore he has to do a write-in for Yoda bc he hates politics and doesn't care about it since it doesn't affect him directly... over him already and there's still eight weeks left of him AND we're not even in the John Josie saga yet omfg)

Another decent week! I feel like there's not really much of an overarching storyline and this cast isn't really that complex and the house dynamics aren't really established all that well so that's not really good, but each episode is entertaining enough in isolation so I'm still enjoying things! The Caoimhe/Shabby love saga had a lot of focus in the beginning of the week was kind of annoying at times, but it really is a tragic story of unrequited lesbian love. And then after that storyline was done we had a half-week of Ben just being a disaster and handling every human interaction in the worst way possible and getting isolated by the entire house I feel like next week will be when things really start to pick up in terms of storylines and dynamics that become important for the remainder of the season so we'll see!
BB11 Week 3:

1. Ben (between telling John James that he would rather kill himself than be dependent on McDonald's and slapstick humor like he is, explicitly calling the Tree of Temptation stupid to its face, and his comment about how he's apparently a horrible person bc he doesn't want Mario's wiener up his bum, this was Ben's week I'm excited for the military sergeant punishment next bc I completely forgot about that until the preview for next episode but holy **** it was hysterical)
2. Corin (very low-key this week but still a delight)
Sunshine (okay so she's definitely Annoying but in a way that's endearing to the viewer and allows her to provide a lot of funny moments. Also the entire circumstances of her boot week are among the most bull****... ever? Between crispgate and her drunkenly getting upset over John James exposing her underwear/giving her rug burn. Like everything about the week was bull**** for her, poor thing)

3. Ife (alol there is SUCH a ****ing gap between her and Corin but I love how she just randomly pops up with a DR that's like "ummm I actually am realizing that I have been sucked into this Caoimhe/Shabby vortex where I am definitely the third wheel and I don't like it because I am my own person who has her own opinions and I need out like yesterday O_O" it's actually a great buildup to cringegate that I forgot about)
4. Shabby (alol I am SHOCKED but things just kinda started to click for me when she had her absurd OTTM meltdown over having to give up her hat and then realized that Caoimhe is actually kind of using her and is actually Playing Da Game. I don't know, like I don't exactly like her BUT I dig her sheer horror at realizing that not only is her crush on her BFF completely unrequited, but it's also being used against her? She absolutely fake but she's completely real in her fakenss somehow, and she's definitely surrendering herself to the experience)
5. Steve (alol he hasn't done anything at all but he hasn't done anything to bother me?)
6. Josie (I don't dislike her yet but there were a bit too many John Josie scenes this week when they're not even a showmance yet (!) All those scenes are just sooooo long and the same thing over and over again)
7. Dave (basically earned the #7 spot for that one time when John James mocked him for reading the Bible and Dave just cackled in his face and told him he was going to win the Save and Replace Task the next day and nominate him )
8. Nathan (more visible this week but still couldn't even reach MOR alol truly an irrelevant mumbler who I have next to no opinion of)
9. Caoimhe (still kind of bratty and annoying but honestly pretty irrelevant. Like, we hear about Shabby being worried that she's being used by Caoimhe but there's no evidence of it? And I totally get why she hates Dave and even Sunshine to a degree but she just takes her bitchiness to a place that I don't really want to go. I will say that her developing bond with Ben as str8s being lusted after by gays and not knowing how to handle it is kinda cute)

10. Mario (was very low-key until this past episode where he threw THE MOST RIDICULOUS temper tantrum bc Ben refused to a hypothetical situation where he would handpick a gay intruder bc it would ruin his aspiring television career in America. Like, yeah Ben was being dumb but Mario like legit kept rehashing the same points about how he's SUSSED HIM OUT and HE KNOWS WHAT BEN'S GAME IS ALL ABOUT and somehow tried to almost out him by being like "so THAT'S why you didn't disclose your sexuality on your audition forms, hmmmm?!?!?!" and he's just such a ****ing loser holy **** Ben is NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!)
11. John James (somehow his least offensive week but he still sucks? The John Josie scenes are LONG and ANNOYING and he's actually mean to Sunshine under the guise of ~bantz~ and ~winding up~ and to quote Sue Hawk, his inability to admit his failures without going into a whiny speech makes him a bit of a loser in life. The whole Sunshine rug burn saga was just him freaking out because he thought she made him look like a wifebeater and he just refused to hear her out about why she was actually upset. I think next week is when he and Corin start going at each other so lord help me)

This week felt kinda disjointed because there were so many different small plot points, but it wasn't boring because there was a lot going on? We had Crispgate, Shabby losing her hat and completely melting the **** down over it, the beginning of the Shabby/Caoimhe disintegration, John James kinda pissing everyone off with how ****ing paranoid he is about everyone else's motives, the Sunshine/John James disagreement that led to her eviction somehow, and then we ended the week with Ben and Mario basically realizing that they have many issues with each other! There wasn't really an overarching narrative but I do feel like things are set up well for next week, at least from what I can remember with cringegate and Shabby walking. And I think Corin and John James have their big blowup which is *VERY* slightly foreshadowed with her nomming him but it still seems like it's going to come out of nowhere so that's exciting. I'm excited for Week 4!