BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Basically when she first applied, her 5 audition songs were by people like Jessie J, Adele, Katy Perry etc but they kept harassing her to sing Pink instead. Then, as soon as she added a Pink song her audition was accepted, she was told to arrive at the arena for 6am. The crew didn’t arrive until almost 9, they’d told her to get there earlier to wind her up even more.

During her interviews, they spent a whole hour asking for Pink. She ended up getting very emotional. After this, she went for an interview with Caroline Flack, who could see she was upset, so asked the crew to go and get them water. When they were alone, Caroline saw what the producers were trying to do and did her best to encourage Zoe to leave and said there were better ways to make it as a Popstar, but Zoe just laughed it off as she was still excited.

When she got on stage to audition, the crew turned off her in-ear backing track and played different ones to the ones she provided anyway, so she was completely thrown and couldn’t hear her cues.

Then, when she was getting ‘angry’, they actually edited in Tulisa saying ‘Stay on the stage!’ and Nicole saying ‘no baby no’ afterwards, those lines weren’t spoken on the night. When they were blurring her mouth it wasn’t because she was swearing, she was saying ‘I’m gonna kill myself’ as theyd led her to a full breakdown.

She also exposed that the audition queue is completely fake and it’s actually the audience queue that they show They insert acts into that queue and interview them there to pretend it’s a queue of Auditionees, when in actual fact there’s only about 10 people in the Auditionee queue per session
Awh wow, good for Caroline for trying to make her turn away. That's going against the party line.

I don't know this Zoe but I'm like three degrees of separation away from her, I'd heard most of this before, shortly after the episode aired. A friend of mine auditioned in the same year (completely unrelated to Zoe, funnily enough) and she got one yes, two "no but try again after practice" and one outright no, but hers was edited she got but all NOs, and the laugh reactions from the judges were taken from other auditions in the same episode.

Nothing surprises me about XFactor tbh

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote