View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 04:33 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Let's not blame Ellen for what goes on in secret behind the scenes when she (very likely) is nowhere present during these times. Don't get me wrong, I can see how Ellen's personality might ruffle a few feathers especially when it comes to various workplace disputes as I can imagine Ellen is very hands-off and that comes across as her being detached from the concerns of "real people". but I wouldn't be so quick to assume that she is in any way involved in or complicit in the sexual misconduct of her producers; some of which she probably has very little to no contact with.

Ultimately, showbiz does turn some people into colder, harsher versions of their previous selves. Especially for someone like Ellen who has been at the peak of her game and is very highly sought after/relevant in American showbusiness, I can imagine it's easier for her to have an elitist state of mind. I, again, wouldn't take it too serious. Many brash and aggressive people have made a living out of being harsh so people are probably butthurt about this because it's Ellen and people unfairly assume that she's the perfect woman. She isn't.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote