BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
BB11 Week 3:

1. Ben (between telling John James that he would rather kill himself than be dependent on McDonald's and slapstick humor like he is, explicitly calling the Tree of Temptation stupid to its face, and his comment about how he's apparently a horrible person bc he doesn't want Mario's wiener up his bum, this was Ben's week I'm excited for the military sergeant punishment next bc I completely forgot about that until the preview for next episode but holy **** it was hysterical)
2. Corin (very low-key this week but still a delight)
Sunshine (okay so she's definitely Annoying but in a way that's endearing to the viewer and allows her to provide a lot of funny moments. Also the entire circumstances of her boot week are among the most bull****... ever? Between crispgate and her drunkenly getting upset over John James exposing her underwear/giving her rug burn. Like everything about the week was bull**** for her, poor thing)

3. Ife (alol there is SUCH a ****ing gap between her and Corin but I love how she just randomly pops up with a DR that's like "ummm I actually am realizing that I have been sucked into this Caoimhe/Shabby vortex where I am definitely the third wheel and I don't like it because I am my own person who has her own opinions and I need out like yesterday O_O" it's actually a great buildup to cringegate that I forgot about)
4. Shabby (alol I am SHOCKED but things just kinda started to click for me when she had her absurd OTTM meltdown over having to give up her hat and then realized that Caoimhe is actually kind of using her and is actually Playing Da Game. I don't know, like I don't exactly like her BUT I dig her sheer horror at realizing that not only is her crush on her BFF completely unrequited, but it's also being used against her? She absolutely fake but she's completely real in her fakenss somehow, and she's definitely surrendering herself to the experience)
5. Steve (alol he hasn't done anything at all but he hasn't done anything to bother me?)
6. Josie (I don't dislike her yet but there were a bit too many John Josie scenes this week when they're not even a showmance yet (!) All those scenes are just sooooo long and the same thing over and over again)
7. Dave (basically earned the #7 spot for that one time when John James mocked him for reading the Bible and Dave just cackled in his face and told him he was going to win the Save and Replace Task the next day and nominate him )
8. Nathan (more visible this week but still couldn't even reach MOR alol truly an irrelevant mumbler who I have next to no opinion of)
9. Caoimhe (still kind of bratty and annoying but honestly pretty irrelevant. Like, we hear about Shabby being worried that she's being used by Caoimhe but there's no evidence of it? And I totally get why she hates Dave and even Sunshine to a degree but she just takes her bitchiness to a place that I don't really want to go. I will say that her developing bond with Ben as str8s being lusted after by gays and not knowing how to handle it is kinda cute)

10. Mario (was very low-key until this past episode where he threw THE MOST RIDICULOUS temper tantrum bc Ben refused to a hypothetical situation where he would handpick a gay intruder bc it would ruin his aspiring television career in America. Like, yeah Ben was being dumb but Mario like legit kept rehashing the same points about how he's SUSSED HIM OUT and HE KNOWS WHAT BEN'S GAME IS ALL ABOUT and somehow tried to almost out him by being like "so THAT'S why you didn't disclose your sexuality on your audition forms, hmmmm?!?!?!" and he's just such a ****ing loser holy **** Ben is NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!)
11. John James (somehow his least offensive week but he still sucks? The John Josie scenes are LONG and ANNOYING and he's actually mean to Sunshine under the guise of ~bantz~ and ~winding up~ and to quote Sue Hawk, his inability to admit his failures without going into a whiny speech makes him a bit of a loser in life. The whole Sunshine rug burn saga was just him freaking out because he thought she made him look like a wifebeater and he just refused to hear her out about why she was actually upset. I think next week is when he and Corin start going at each other so lord help me)

This week felt kinda disjointed because there were so many different small plot points, but it wasn't boring because there was a lot going on? We had Crispgate, Shabby losing her hat and completely melting the **** down over it, the beginning of the Shabby/Caoimhe disintegration, John James kinda pissing everyone off with how ****ing paranoid he is about everyone else's motives, the Sunshine/John James disagreement that led to her eviction somehow, and then we ended the week with Ben and Mario basically realizing that they have many issues with each other! There wasn't really an overarching narrative but I do feel like things are set up well for next week, at least from what I can remember with cringegate and Shabby walking. And I think Corin and John James have their big blowup which is *VERY* slightly foreshadowed with her nomming him but it still seems like it's going to come out of nowhere so that's exciting. I'm excited for Week 4!
BB11 Week 4:

1. Ben (alol what a ****ing DISASTER he was this week I think he's definitely buying into his own hype a little bit after the standup comedy routine but I don't even care? Him refusing the military punishment, making up random lies about having to wear John James's shirt for a task, constantly doing scathing Mario impressions, starting a housewide fight over 1930s foreign policy and WW2... )
2. Corin (she didn't really exist this week other than having Caoimhe and John James continually bash her for being fake but then she randomly LASHED OUT and called John James a jumped up little **** and a dickhead and had the read of the century with her saying that at least she only had to travel an hour on the train while John James had to fly across the world for this ****show )

Shabby (I'm SHOCKED she's this high and almost green because I never really side with her in... any argument she's in alol and she's entirely fake but I think she's real about her fakeness, if that makes sense? Like she uses her outfits and tantrums over **** like Ife "smearing her character" and Nathan "bullying and intimidating" her to cover up the fact that she's a completely different kind of crazy who can't handle being in a house with her crush I appreciate what she brought to the show even though she was a little too overbearing at times, and ultimately I don't think she's a malicious person at all so I'm fine with her!)
3. Ife (props for standing up to and fully breaking free from Shabby and Caoimhe! That being said, "I never felt so *FREE* before" and "I just let all my inhibitions go and wasn't even thinking" because Proud ****ing Mary was being played into the house is a bizarre take that I don't really vibe with because jesus christ what a loser)
4. Josie (her stealing shoes secret mission was kinda cute and fun but the Combine Harvester song where she basically brought John James into the DR and forced him to sing it like he was a ventriloquist dummy )
Nathan (alol look at THAT edgic strip and tell me how he got evicted with 89% the John James fandom really was absurd. That being said, I feel like everyone HATED him at the time for being a bore but he's fine??? He fits into that mold of someone who would be a fun HM to live with but doesn't really make compelling television. Also I don't know if this is unpopular but him "bullying" Shabby was dumb, like they didn't have any interactions other than him calling her a ****ing raincloud of doom alol)
5. Dave (some of his religious stuff skeeves me out and makes me roll my eyes and I do think that Caoimhe is absolutely right about the fact that he dodges talking about his views on certain topics in order to keep his public image intact, but I don't really mind him? He's too inconsequential for me to hate and I very slightly appreciate him as a loyal Ben cub)
6. Caoimhe (so I definitely dislike her less ever since the Shabby walking fallout but I still don't really like her oops. Her winning the Save and Replace Task did not actually help the season at all because John James would've taken just about anyone out in a head to head eviction, and her Corin hatred isn't cute either. That being said, she's becoming slightly more compelling as someone who has to find her way without her two former best friends now? I don't really like that she keeps going on about the same thing to Dave because it's just pointless, but I do think she is absolutely right that he avoids discussing his takes on certain religious matters in order to maintain his image)
7. Steve (officially at the point where he's Too Boring for me to put him in high yellow! It's been a month and he hasn't done anything except for a random blowup at Ben about how he's not allowed to have an opinion on British foreign policy in the 1930s because he's not an MP or a soldier? It was bizarre so no thanks)

8. Mario (yeah I officially do NOT like him. He's just a lecherous and creepy gay who pretends to be some haughty intellectual but only talks about dicks and sex and ALIENS like no thank you. He also throws multiple tantrums at Ben for no ****ing reason other than the fact that he can't handle the fact that he wants to shag him. Like, there are MANY reasons to get irritated by Ben but "he didn't offer me a piece of apple" and "he wants to have a career in TV" are not ones alol. Also he kissed John James in the DR and already started eyeing up Andrew *MINUTES* after he ~touched down~ in the garden like what the ****)
9. John James (he's not even at peak levels of fury yet but this week he was basically Josie's ventriloquist dummy singing the stupid Combine Harvester song in the DR, threw the Save and Replace Task to ~nobly~ save Caoimhe because It Wasn't Her Time Yet (playing god in the BB house is never cute no matter what franchise it is), aaaaand had that godawful argument with Corin where she thankfully alternated between acting like a five year old and acting like the most intelligent person in the house. Everything he does is manufactured in an attempt to get the public to like him and it's nauseating how it successful he is. OH and I forgot how he literally stood up and put on his jacket as Davina was reading out the vote only to feign "shock" when he survived )

A fun week where everyone gets tone Easily the best week so far. Cringegate was a fantastic episode as was the immediate fallout with Shabby walking. Lots of interesting conflicts and relationship developments too, like just off the top of my head you have John James/Corin, Caoimhe/Corin, Ben/Caoimhe, Caoimhe/Dave, Ben/Mario, and the complete downfall of the Raggy Dolls The first month of 11 has actually been really good despite the fact that I don't really LOVE anyone except for Ben and Corin. This cast isn't really all that complex but there's no lack of conflict or forward plot movement or character development so it's been enjoyable. I know that things REALLY go south towards the end of the season but I think I'll be able to find enough enjoyment out of the next two weeks maybe with new intruders?