View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 10:53 AM #80
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

That was a fun premiere! I think the cast is solid bar David who's out of place imo. I know a few people (and some in the house) probably wanted bigger names but I'm happy we avoided Dan/Derrick/etc. It'll be nice to let other people expand on their reputations. I have no desire to watch people blow smoke up their arses.

It's weird to see so many people I never thought would play again (Kevin, Memphis, Keesha...even Janelle, Kaysar, and Dani) in the house but it's refreshing nonetheless. The lack of showmances will make the game less predictable, imo.

The competition was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the first four women constantly trying and failing to navigate the ball around that huge board, lmao. Da'Vonne's constant swearing I'm not too bothered Cody ended up winning, I think first-week HOH's are always up in the air and who knows what's going to happen. It's like picking two names out of a hat, really.

Lmao, Julie was so on form tonight. I thought she handled so many of the awkward moments well despite coming across awkward herself. "Last housguest to sit down gets evicted" is already the quote of the season.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote