View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:09 PM #39
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
I don't think the video shows the whole story tbh, the guy with the woman says at the start that the two filming called them "pussies" for wearing face masks (before the video convientely starts to make it look like they were randomly approached). I think the couple got baited and stupidly gave them the reaction they were seeking.
I think it does show the whole story which is why I'm bewildered about anyone really taking either side. The guys sitting down quite clearly express that they have a "different view" on wearing masks and don't wear them... not just while eating. The guy who goes on the attack also starts punching the boyfriend when it was clearly the girl who threw the coffee... he flips back and forth between saying it was the guy (for the benefit of the 911 operator on the phone, I assume) and admitting that he knows it was the girl - which we can clearly see in the video - and stating that he attacked the boyfriend because he's not going to go straight for the girl... and acts like this is normal logic. Bizarre.

On the other hand... the couple have 1) taken it upon themselves to police others (which is fine, but you only need to make one comment)... 2) Thrown coffee over someone which yes is assault in the first place and then 3) the boyfriend called in the cops when - although nothing justifies a physical attack in retaliation - it was clearly his girlfriend who escalated the fight from words to physical actions. I can only assume that they didn't know they were being filmed and just planned to flat out lie about that. She tried to claim that the coffee spilled on her boyfriend during the punching and wasn't thrown.

So yeah I think the video shows it all and I think they're ALL a bunch of arseholes, in different ways.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote