Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
they could afford Kylie last year for the launch show as a guest performer though

since when does problematic stop you from going on strictly, i mean we suffered enough through Seann Walsh, Mike Bushell, and we got random models like Daisy Lowe (even though i liked her she isn't a household name) Molly Mae is a household name because many instantly will recognize her from Love Island

as if Victoria isn't cheap herself and tbh Brooklyn can do strictly into the ''variety/wildcard'' box, like a rev richard, then viscountess/now marchioness Emma, so either Brooklyn, or we get a different male, and Lady Amelia Windsor from that celeb signing box

tbh i was doubting between Brooklyn or Jason Mohammed guy from Final Score whom i can also see easily doing strictly at some point
She won't have even got paid for doing that, she was promoting material and getting paid as a result through multiple streams, love! Molly Mae isn't a household name to the overwhelming majority of strictly viewers, which is jobless housewives or retired female fish shop assistants. Someone like Katie Price who is a huge name to ALL ages is well more worth a shot as she is instantly recognisable, not some Love Island reject. Victoria has built up an elite/prestigious brand with the Beckham's, look at her luxury ridiculously expensive clothing range, David's 7 figure sponsorships with luxury alcohol brands etc. there is literally no way she would allow him to do Strictly.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote