View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 09:43 PM #1538

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Watched BB10 over the last 2 weeks! I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The cast made me HOWL with laughter at times. The way they would go from screaming at each other and threatening each other to being pals within minutes <3 The female cast was almost flaw free with the exception of the dud that is Angie and I appreciated the greatness of some of the men, eg. Dan and Jerry. Keesha was my favourite though. An icon! I was ecstatic she won America's Favourite Juror. I didn't really hate anybody in this cast, I just didn't quite love around half of them but like I said before I did appreciate quite a lot of them for what they brought to the season and the moments they created. I wasn't quite sold on Dan's strategy until the final very few episodes when I realised he had played a pretty decent game although it annoyed me that he and Memphis spent most of the time patting themselves on the back as if they'd played alone as a duo when they would have never made it as far without Keesha and Renny (who I ADORE by the way ). Libra I feel wasn't given enough credit either as I felt she controlled literally the first 4 evictions until Michelle got her out. Speaking of which, Michelle winning HOH and Keesha's birthday were ICONIC bits of television and episodes like that is what make this cast so special. I really enjoyed Michelle as a player/houseguest despite her mainly going against my favourites and I felt she could have made it even further had she picked the correct alliance. I found Jerry quite bizarre although some of the stuff he did would make me cackle. YOU'RE GOING HOME! and WITH LOW HONOURS April and Ollie weren't rootable or investable enough at all as a showmance and it says a lot that I ship Keesha and Dan way more than them who weren't even a thing until post show! Jessie was a paranoid mess and he was quite entertaining in Keesha's HOH week when he was on the block but I just found him too jarring to properly like although I know he came back and was better on the following season. Obviously Brian played too hard too fast (although he was very hot!) and Angie and Steven were just meh. But overall I thought this season was amazing and I'm glad I chose it for my first dabble into BBUS!

BB10 Rankings

1. Keesha
2. Michelle
3. Renny
4. Dan
5. Libra

6. April
7. Jerry
8. Memphis
9. Ollie
10. Jessie
11. Brian