View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 10:33 AM #527

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Nicole A is moaning and whinging about being used by Janelle/Kaysar but I'm not entirely sure what she thinks the rest of the house are doing? One thing she is actually aware of is that she has Jaysar's votes and needs to work on getting at least 4 more, which is why I'm confused that she wants to call a house meeting to sink the games of her only two voters (who are already public enemies #1 and #2 so I am not sure what she hopes to accomplish).

If she would take a step back and realise that she's literally feeding into the palms of houseguests that are not on her side, she will realise that the people encouraging her to hold this house meeting are only doing that so they can get some entertainment out of it and to selfishly solidify their own positions by shedding even further light on Janelle/Kaysar as surefire targets for Week 3.

They don't give a **** about Nicole A. They just want to know that 12 of them will be on the same page next week against Janelle/Kaysar, giving them the best shot at survival. Regardless if she blows Jaysar up in a house meeting or not, Nicole will be going home this week and the only thing she will have done is tank her only two loyal friendships in favour of being complicit in yet another pack mentality.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote