View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 02:48 AM #15
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Huge LULZ @ Dani, Tyler and Franzel being "big names"

The thing I find most amusing about the cast is the fact that maniac Memphis has ended up outshining the lot of them.. and to think he was an "alternate"..

It doesn't matter when he gets booted from here, he's already brought more than half this dreadful cast is capable of combined, no matter how far they get dragged.

Moonves has been left "baffled" by his HOH reign.

JULIE CHEN MOONVES: I think he hurt himself with his HOH reign. As you heard him say last week when he won Head of Household, that was a first for him. Sure, he made it to the Final 2 in season 10 a dozen years ago but many thought it was because he had a strong partner in Dan Gheesling (who went on to win with a unanimous vote). Memphis has never experienced HOH power and it showed.

It’s one thing to do what’s best for your own game, but to say that’s what you’re doing and to be so blatant and almost unsympathetic about it to everyone — including his own alliance members — was not smart. Maybe he called David a rookie because that’s actually what he thinks of himself and doesn’t want to be found out? I am baffled at his gameplay. Going after David and Nicole A.? How are either one a threat to his game?

Neither are obviously a threat to him, but neither are a help to him. The bottom line is he's well aware that even though he's part of a bigger alliance, after Janelle and Kaysar are gone..he becomes more fair game than most. By ridding the house of weaklings while himself in power, he fears no immediate blowback(with good reason) and basically ensures himself another week of safety while Janelle and Kaysar remain in front of him.

In any case, ridding the house of floating weaklings needs to be seen as the new strength. Maybe then production will finally get the message and STOP casting them. All they do is stagnate the game.