BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Love Carol, but someone keeping people aware of the rising risk factors isn’t scare mongering, it’s factual, it’s not over and the infection rate seems to be spiking again, this situation isn’t a fun one, if people want positivity, rainbows and glitter, watch cbbc, this is the real world and unfortunately, it’s not all sweetness and light.
Piers has highlighted positive things when they’ve happened, but a serious journalist shouldn’t sugar coat the reality of the times we’re living in, all he’s done is reflect the thoughts of the majority of the country, the people who don’t really care about it seem to be in the minority, sensible people who have always appreciated the scale of the virus don’t see it as being ‘hysterical’
Yes, the state we’re in now isn’t as bad as it has been, but the people who are playing it down and telling people not to worry, it’s almost over, regain normality, don’t listen to anyone saying it’s not great, they are the ones putting people at risk, blind positivity and neglect of fact is only going to set us back time and time again.
Yes to all this.

He also highlighted the scandalous loss of Doctors and Nurses and other health workers lives too..
Which this deceitful lot didn't even seem to know how many were losing their lives.

It's incredible there's anyone who cannot readily condemn the failures of this.

I knew diehard Tories would now be against Morgan on this.
Yet all he's done is expose deceit and present the truth and facts.
He had pictures behind him in the studio of the Health staff who'd lost their lives to this.
With Ministers not knowing they had.

Anyone defending that has lost all credibility with me,if they had any.

I best not start on the scandalous sacrificing of the elderly in so called Care homes again either.

If this was Labour, Lib Dem, coalition instead of the Cons. then I'd still be as furious with the incompetence from government on this all through.

I'm sorry I've no time for blinkered optimism and denial, after seeing and knowing of the scandalous loss of so many lives unnecessarily,of my own family and friends too, due to incompetence, procrastination and continuous deceit from those elected to protect.

Last edited by joeysteele; 23-08-2020 at 10:49 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote