View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 12:11 PM #40
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
But clearly it's the same type of people who are good at comps. And I don't want a season full of Cody/Tyler kind of HGs. I mean, how often do we get a Janelle type that is mixing bits of all aspects? Not often. And really we never know if someone is going to be a good player before the show even starts. Even casting team can't predict that (I mean, to a certain extent they do, but can't be 100% sure)
You can't tell me they couldn't find a full female cast that couldnt mix it with any gender. They don't all have to be as good as Janelle(an obvious outlier in terms of complete package) they only need be solid enough competitors who aren't so disgustingly reliant on the assistance of males to do all their dirty work and drag them into positions they have no buisiness being. Males naturally have greater body strength so if they're still concerned by that then do away with all the comps that solely or largely rely on nothing but strength..and focus on more balanced games that requires an attribute/skill that both genders can easily have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah View Post
They need to adopt the UK format of the public having the decision of who goes and who wins
Don't be ridiculous.