Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
I didn't answer because it was ludicrous comparison. You're suggesting Dani is some sort of powerhouse lead* and the others are bit-part just because she's had more goes at it/more screen time. That girl ain't no ****ing lead. Adam Jasinski only featured once..yet for remembrance he absolutely slaughters Dani. And I could go through all the casts from all different seasons and pick out lots of different players who had greater impact on the show.
You didn’t answer because you know I’m right. If you asked your average BBUS viewer to name some past houseguests from wayback when, Janelle, Dan, Will, Brenchel, Jordeff and the Donato’s would all be at the top of the list, just as DiCaprio and Winslet would be in the question I asked. The same applies to literally any film or television show ever - the more prominent a character you are, the more the average viewer will remember you

Whether they are good or not is a totally different debate. You might not like Barbara Windsor, doesn’t mean she isn’t one of the most memorable EastEnders actresses. You are seeing this through the lens of “I don’t like them, therefore nobody remembers them”, I’m talking objectively

And no one other than people on Big Brother forums remember Adam ****ing Jasinski
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote