View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 09:05 PM #70
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I'm sorry to say...I read the mail article. (I'm going to hell)

And yes I still think she's a fat whingy brat, sat there in a 500 quid frock purporting to be a body image activist.
Wearing pink latex with 'real' on it? Feeling proud she inspired someone to throw their scales away..

It's a fact , being overweight is a big risk to your health, it may not seem it at 22, you're young and supple, for now. Fast forward another 20yrs, now your joints ache you have early onset arthritis, diabetes and you're in daily pain that requires medication.

How about when bleating about the dangers of bad advice you take a listen to yourself Honey? Body confidence is one thing but advocating a size that may jeopardise your future health THAT is toxic.

I don't care what her parents said you watch in a few years when the realities of being overweight start to take their toll she'll do what EVERY other fat and proud celeb has done and lose weight!

Unfortunately it may not be as easy for some of those she's 'influenced' with her plus size instagram photoshoots spilling out of the latest must have outfit.