The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Finally got round to watching this and I was in hysterics watching Victor and Emma argue within the first 10 mins .

It was quite nice to see what they were up to now and hear their thoughts after so long since the series aired. It actually surprised me how none of them have changed much but I think that’s what I enjoyed the most. It was the same when I watched the BB6 one, Anthony, Maxwell and Eugene have not changed at all but it was still really nice to watch.

I love how at one point Vanessa is talking about being independent and how she likes her space and Emma just comes out with “ain’t it niice livin in the countryside V” . It was just one of those things I enjoyed how casual they were with each other and it was nice to see that they still talk to one another, the same with Victor and Ahmed.

Felt sorry for Becki towards the end hearing about her story after the show finished. I always liked hearing what Victor had to say about things and it made me laugh when he wanted to “spice” things up a bit towards the end .

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote