BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
It's... weird to say the least to see some of the queens who had very recently been considered near-locks (Asia, Plastique) ruled out, and for other queens whose names have barely been mentioned (A'keria, Jiggly, Pandora, Ra'Jah) now in. If this is the cast, I don't mind it at all, but I think on paper it faces the same problem as the AS5 cast - it just doesn't feel like an overly cohesive group of queens. That said, I'm happy to be proven wrong when this season airs in three years' time, and I'll be cherishing every Ra'Jah confessional we get in the one episode I see her lasting!
Storyline-wise I'd imagine they'll push for a Scarlet vs. Ra'Jah edit, push for any bad blood between the two... one sent the other home, and continually undermined her drag abilities... so there'll most likely be a Scarlet underdog edit. With close-ups of Ra'Jah laughing along with A'Keria, Ginger, Trinity, other pageant girls etc to really hammer it home (this'd be hella irresponsible with the show's fragile reputation for ****ing over black queens, though).

Two of the queens being Davenports will be a bit of a tough situation given the very recent loss... it'd be tacky to exploit their grief but I wouldn't put it past the show. Two of the queens being trans and nowhere near as problematic as Gia will be a breath of fresh air, too.

I don't know, I can see why it'd be described as an odd bunch but I'm more excited that there are so many leftfield picks here that definitely deserve another chance (Trinity, Ra'Jah, Sonique, Jiggly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 01-09-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote