View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 02:26 PM #776
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...as sad as it makes me, I have absolutely no doubt that Tump will be re-elected for his second term...with his words, he incites and encourages violence, in order to use that violence to an advantage point... “He fell, and then they very violently attacked him...he probably would have been killed.”....the more violent he can encourage, the more he can ‘become the saviour and what America needs right now to protect against ‘Democratic run cities’....’....he’s written it, hasn’t he...it won’t even be a close thing, I don’t think because this is the great America he has written...and I doubt that Biden has any chance at all...

...’we deserve better than this..’...are the words of the Rev Jesse Jackson...and he’s speaking for ‘White’ as well as ‘black’ because all lives matter to him...he doesn’t speak on colour, he speaks for right against wrong...and Trump is so wrong for the USA and he’s so wrong for the world and we all deserve better than this, as Jesse says...better than someone who ‘just came for a commercial...’...sadly though, I don’t think that better is what we will get....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote