¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I need to get some sleep so I'll do Pointless' results tomorrow. In the meantime, here's Round 9 to keep you occupied. I apologise in advance... it is a toughie.

Video Games

1. Name a type of animal breed that can be a neighbour in the Animal Crossing series
2. Name a console released by Sega
3. Name a character that appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 2018's Nintendo Switch game
4. Name a film that has been adapted from a video game
5. Name one of the "types" in the Pokemon series, other than "Fire", "Water" or "Grass"
6. Name a video game where zombies are featured prominently
7. Name a button that features on any PlayStation controller
8. Name a game that people play on their mobile phones, other than "Candy Crush Saga"
9. Name one of the "Killers" on the 2016 video game "Dead By Daylight"
10. Name an original game developed and released by the company 'Valve Corporation'

For pointless:

#1 - I'm looking for a breed of animal here that isn't too specific; I am not looking for a villager's name and I won't accept it.
#2 - This can be a home console, or a handheld (if they even did those). I won't accept arcade machines.
#3 - They must be a playable character. I'm not familiar with the game but if there're any NPCs in it (in the backgrounds, perhaps), they won't count.
#4 - Pretty straightforward; the video game has to have been released before the film.
#5 - There are 18 identified pokemon types, so take away the 3 in the question and you have 15 acceptable answers. "???" and "Shadow" are not acceptable answers.
#6 - Open to interpretation, but I think there are enough in this genre to get annoyed if someone says "Oh there was a zombie in this Luigi's Mansion game once "
#7 - The PlayStation controllers I am considering are for the PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PS5. Any other consoles or handheld devices are not wanted.
#8 - Pretty open category here, it has to be a game though and not just a social media app.
#9 - There are, as of next Tuesday, 21 Killers in this game. Any that were trialed and scrapped prior to release do not count.
#10 - Whilst responsible for the game service Steam, Valve Corp. are directly only responsible for the development and distribution of 38 different games: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Valve_games Any cancelled in development, or currently under development, do not count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 04-09-2020 at 12:35 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote