View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 04:37 PM #182
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....hmmm, I don’t know with the survey because it does read like erasing/excluding of ‘woman’....which is very odd for a survey about menstruation etc...I think though, is all I can figure, anyway../...as TS said .. ‘ALL of the questions are clearly geared towards /otherwise they don’t make sense....’...so for a specific reason of trying to be all inclusive as much as possible and so frequent surveys to be able to always include all...

...a slogan of Daye seems to be... ‘It's a new Daye in all things female health’...they have a great website actually because they say how long a read, a certain section will be as well..(5 min read /8 min read etc..)..an ‘advice/help’ section and they have many sections and much advice ...so they do seem to be very much encompassing of all ...they have a section ‘Women’s Health’...and then under that they have things like...‘How Ovarian Transplants May Be The Future Of Menopause Treatment‘...and.... ‘Why Are Black Women Disproportionately Affected By BV & Thrush?‘...I didn’t know that black women were affected more, it’s all very informative stuff and very much supporting of womanhood, I think...another section is ‘Sustainability’...and looks at how eco-friendly etc...’Cultural Musings’ is another section...with a topic of... ‘How To Be Believed When Doctors Take Women’s Pain Less Seriously‘...so really supportive of all things woman, Daye seems to be...yeah the survey is odd and feels quite excluding but it must be targeting something specific, is the only thing I can think...

https://yourdaye.com/
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote