BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
He was actually growing on me this season (I found him really vanilla and overrated in 20) when he seemed to be floating around some interesting ideas that might’ve injected some bloody life into the show

But this has been lame as ****, doing a Carol Rosher and attempting to stall the game by a week, all for a woman he’ll see in SEVEN weeks. Like if he’d gone through with this and they split up in a year, would he regret it? Then trying to pretend he was doing this to save the two black women AND only two weeks after he gunned for an HoH he didn’t need, and clearly didn’t want, only to send a fan favourite home when he actually wanted to quit. Oh, and then worries about getting abuse from the fandom. Okay hun?

It’s pretty embarrassing for a “super fan” tbh
Yeah there's just a lot of gross stuff about this whole week honestly: everyone comforting Dani and only Da'Vonne comforting Bayleigh after their Basement Comp fight when Dani was clearly the instigator, the continual labeling (by Tyler!!!) of how Bayleigh's explosive and it's best for Christmas to just lock herself up in the HOH Room after she noms her, Christmas worrying about getting stabbed in the face or shot after nominations and then crying because she didn't get the expected reactions out of Bayleigh and Da'Vonne, Tyler and Cody alluding to Bayleigh playing the race card, literally telling Bayleigh and Da'Vonne that he wants to fall on his sword for them because they're here "for a bigger purpose" when he absolutely wants to go home to Angela and her cookbook and this is also conveniently when he's losing control over the game... like at the very least, the optics of this are TERRIBLE, and that's not even factoring in that he was still helping Bayleigh plan her speech before the feeds went down.

I don't know, I haven't had a lot of patience for Taylor because he's just so ****ing boring. He's a boring golden boy who brings nothing to the show other than "good" gameplay and he has no discernible personality so people just slap on personality traits and label him as things such as one of the nicest HGs *ever* when he's like not even one of the nicest HGs from his season. But this performative white savior **** where he tries to mask his quit under the guise of Black Lives Matter only to back out after Allison intervened and likely dangled his stipend over him... it's just so ****ing gross on a human level.

I could also get into how this season is a ****ing disaster from a production standpoint and how the $40,000 flat stipend regardless of placing is just fueling an environment where literally half the house wants to quit, but that's for a different post