As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Eh, I think it seems a bit deeper then that. The whole narrative that Christmas (and Tyler!) have been pushing is that Bayleigh and Da'Vonne will explode when they are nominated and that Christmas will need to lock herself in her HOH Room because they're going to be trying to scream at her and pick fights with her. And then they........ didn't, and Christmas had no clue what to do. She cried because she started to realize the optics of her nominations, and then she told Da'Vonne things like "you're not loud, you're fun!" after nominations and "you could be pissed off right now, but you're checking it!" after the veto meeting and those are like......... suspicious compliments that I don't think she would be giving out to, say, Dani or anyone else.

Obviously Day and Bay's main issue boils down to the fact that they're upset that they're nominated but they have a right to be. That's a natural emotion that shouldn't be condemned. But Christmas is carrying a lot of her own guilt and is just projecting it onto them in all of the worst ways. She played a follow the leader-esque game in BB19 where her alliance shunned and ostracized the target each week until they were evicted, and now the shoe's on the other foot and she's being shunned by her target and she doesn't like it. You can't have it both ways.

She's also going on and on about how she's being bullied and ganged up on when it was an argument that she provoked in both instances. Day removed herself from the room when Christmas cursed at her and then Christmas immediately came for Bayleigh because she couldn't control her emotions. If she's already going on about how she's being bullied and she's going to lock her HOH Room door from two people who she provoked, I don't even want to think about what kind of microaggressions / explicit racism she would spew if Day or Bay actually came for her in the ways that they quite frankly should be able to.

And let's not forget, Christmas is a convicted felon. She found out that her baby daddy was cheating on her so she drove to the other girl's gym and repeatedly rammed her car into hers while she was eight months pregnant. She is objectively a dangerous human and the fact that she's trying to pass others off as more dangerous than herself is quite frankly insulting. I can't exactly imagine a person of color with such a criminal record getting dubbed an All-Star, but that's just me.