View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:44 PM #911
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Let's think back to santa's pathetic "it breaks my heart" croc display after she "had to" put them both up. If this was even remotely genuine, would she have in any way encouraged the hope and possibility of Bay&Day both staying in the game? or been clear and frank with them and told them in a mature manner that this wouldn't be happening? Knowing the type of nutcase she is, it's fairly clear to me she was boiling inside when she didn't get the reaction/fight she was after when she first nommed "Black Magic"..so when her sinister partner and crime(with the help of his mommy Grodner) gifted her another prodding op, she readily accepted..and this time she got the confrontation she'd always been after. The only problem for her is that during the confrontation she got completely outplayed by both of her targets..and instead of coming off looking like a "just doing my job victim" being attacked by a couple of crazies, she's the one who came off looking like the crazy..ironically backed up by similar trash to herself(Dani-Cody-Nicole, main(min jt) scummy conspirator in the orchestrated blow-up; Tyler ) who were delighted to be gifted with the op of throwing the loony under the bus while trying to distance themselves from the more subtle aggressions they've all been party to. PATHETIC.