Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I reject the whole 'people need an escape' angle tbh. It's complete white privilege to want a 'break' from hearing about racism. Black people don't get a break, they have to live it. Black people in America have to deal with the fact that they can be shot to death while sleeping in bed, or playing a game with their nephew in their own Living Room or being shot by an officer who has wandered into their apartment and killed them because the officer was in the wrong department. The UK is not so innocent when it comes to brutality either.

If people get tired of hearing about racism and inequality in general, they should probably appreciate the fact that it doesn't affect them and the 'worst' they have to deal with is simply hearing and acknowledging that such inequality exists.
That's why I can't even be bothered to argue with people sometimes because they'll never understood or get it .

Idiots go around saying "all lives Matter" , because they're too stupid to realise equality Doesn't exist for everyone , they don't comprehend the struggles in their little pea size brain .

I also find it fascinating that people continue to blame BLM , yet there's actual hate groups and terrorist groups out there being shrugged off / ignored. White superamacy ,KKK etc you name .