View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 04:38 AM #499
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Santa got her mates to package together some crap about her "sincerely" apologizing to "Mamma Day". The fakeness that comes from that entitled psycho bitch is absolutely nauseating. "Let me say one more time..(like I swore to your mate Bay before I gleefully kicked her ass out of here) you're safe" - with an absurd jokeresque smile on her felon face..

Unsurprisingly "Mamma Day" is going down that old desperate route(that many piss weak players choose to do) of trying her damndest in comps and then pretending to "throw them" when they fail so miserably. And her distraught crying act was about as convincing as dopey Dave's when "someone" saved him from the block. Comedy we'll see on the next ep.

Desperate Dani pretending to cry when she "won" an HOH her master threw her. If that was for 500k, who would've won that bitch?

Another sickly fake "bonding" scene with Dani&Day. Her mates opting to show fake shyte like that instead of the more real and raw behaviour of her and her mean girl partner taking the piss out of autistic Ian.

Kevin getting another ridiculous "poor me" puppy edit. And all this "representing" rubbish needs to STOP. Each singular person reps himself/herself and that's it.