View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 04:48 AM #225
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Jim Davidson is just another thread of the abusive older guy on the bus, really...he made some kind of audible grunt, type thing about Alesha/I don’t know what the word for that would be../..an acknowledgement that he found her physically attractive, I think/but not sure...(...if that’s so, he did then sneakily give a second or two to say she had intelligence, which obviously balances his prejudices...)...‘she sings a little and dances a little’...how superior of him and that young lady has just been ‘put in her place’ of being pretty/eye candy and her artistic talents have been reduced to a little’...and goodness gracious, she’s looking a bit too black, what about her white ass bit..apparently before winning BB, he was this humble person who was looking to revive his career a bit more....hmmmmm...he’s ahead of his time, really...he showed so many prejudices and grim character etc before any of Diversity became even a sparkle in their parent’s eyes, as they say...and he’s reverted back to being ‘loud and proud’ about it...

...if you asked a classroom at primary school level...so we’re going to watch this video to look at which things you feel show prejudice, so that we can discuss them all etc...I would like you to write down a few on a little whiteboard...they’d be totally spoiled for choice...not just with race prejudices but with sexism as well...that man has lived so many years and had many life experiences and still stayed standing in the same place...he appears to feel that if he disingenuously self depreciates of being ‘old and white and fat and past it’...we won’t see him and who he is...he doesn’t even have the excuse anymore of...’..well that’s how it was back in the day, I didn’t know better...’....silly, silly man and still filled with so much prejudice and part of what represents ‘BLM’ because he’s making the rules of equality and he don’t want no one taking his rules away...

...it’s really sad to see someone have a renewed confidence in vocally reinventing and expressing their prejudices in such a regressive way...when convincing in his housemate days that he won’t live in those prejudices no more...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote