View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 07:20 PM #1015
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Nicole- She made it clear that he (Ian) is a pawn but he's not a pawn. It kills me a little bit. I got too close. I know what's best for my game. I just feel so bad. Christmas- That's how I felt last week with Bayleigh

Nicole to Christmas- I am so mad at her (Da'Vonne). I thought I had her. I thought my talk got through. I didnt want to toot my horn too early

Nicole- Why did she use it? Me and Dani are supposed to be her allies. We begged her not to use it and she used it, so where are her loyalties? I am not mad at anyone besides Da'Vonne right now. Christmas- Kevin knew he had the votes and she still used it. It's selfish

Dani- This sucks. Christmas- It does suck. I'm so sorry. That speech was extra extra extra. Dani- I know. It was so long too

Nicole- I love Day but she was so chipper. It pissed me off. It rubbed me the wrong way. Dani- It rubbed me the wrong way too. Christmas- Me too. Dani- My heart is breaking and you are smiling and making jokes

Nicole- Another thing that made me mad is she (Da'Vonne) is supposed to be in this group. I looked her in the eye and begged her, you looked her in the eye and begged her. Dani- It shows that Kevin is before everyone. Christmas- She never even came to us and asked us

Nicole- Ian is upset. He doesnt think it was necessary. Christmas- It wasnt necessary. Dani- Well, come on you guys, it was necessary cause Kevin would have went home. Nicole- No but all the information she had it wasnt necessary. Dani- That tells you she doesnt trust us

Just put them in a room with clown outfits and tell them to go nuts.