View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 02:09 AM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
The combat looks excellent and that will be - I imagine - pretty early stuff (I'm also pretty sure a lot of the voice acting there is tough draft). Looks like elements of both XV and VII Remake in the mechanics and I'm very hopeful that they've finally nailed it down - they've been getting so close.

I wouldn't use it as a reason to get a PS5 at launch (I mean, I will be getting one as close to launch as possible anyway, but just saying I wouldn't use this as the reason) because I think it's very unlikely we'll see it before the end of 2022, maybe even into 2023.
Going off of SE's previous release patterns, I wouldn't expect this until VII Remake is completely in the can. XV didn't come out until after the XIII sequels were wrapped up, KH3 disappeared until after SE fixed XV and VII went unheard of for years until after KH3 released.

My guess is that we probably won't see much of it until 2024 since SE loves to announce their RPGs (or action game, in this case) early and then stick them on the backburner for at least a good five years while they clear their table of their current big project.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote