View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 10:39 AM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Looks good! Hope it does well, I'm still yet to hear anything actually transphobic from JK, hope stupid internet crap doesn't get in the way of people buying and enjoying it.

That's just the company itself, not the little people who work for it. I don't know if you noticed, but Big Companies aren't well known for treating the people who do the actual work very well.
And what evidence do you have that the people who work in Warner Bros Gaming Division are treated badly or would get released if a project doesn't sell well despite the division's rampant success in other games guaranteeing continued profit? It's all assumptions on your part.

You don't get rid of staff if a game bombs unless that bomb damages your company to make it necessary. If the game is technically sound, you don't fire the people who created it, if anything, the issues facing this game are that of marketing because they will have to deal with Jk's transphobic shadow over it, so no, poor devs aren't going to get sacked just because people are allowed to do what they please with their own money. That's just an attempt to blame consumers for being consumers, if you try to dictate what I can or can't do with my own money, I will do the opposite of what you want me to do.

My money, my decision. You have no rights to dictate what games I should spend it on.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote