View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 12:12 PM #48

Well ROB, I didn't see your reference to me as the third witch until today, cheeky mare, you are. Let's just say it takes one to know one.

On a more serious note, having seen the split house I think the picture could represent what the housemates will look like after living in the hell house for the next six weeks.

I think the producers have taken leave of their senses. Why don't they go the whole hog and have the housemates in an arena fighting to the death? The audience could all go down to Elstree each Friday and boo and cheer to their heart's content.

I'm really starting to wonder whether this programme should be classed as entertainment any longer and whether we should all still be watching it. I know I sound like a pious old f**t and I'm really not, but we're a nice bunch of gentle people in the main on this board. That's why we love TiBB so much, watching people being forced to watch other people lounging on sofas, eating and drinking too much while being deprived of food, drink, comfortable beds, chairs, hot water and reasonable cooking facilitiies, in the name of entertainment seems to be carrying things a little too far. Sorry but that's how I feel.

Rant over, I feel a little better now
peachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote