View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 01:39 PM #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
So your response to feeling like you can't have an opinion without being branded a certain way by some people is to justify doing the same to others by making out that they are anti-feminist if they disagree with someone with an XX chromosome?

JK got herself into the position she's in by doubling down when she got criticism from a minority until she alienated more and more people, and even then it hasn't even affected her since her book sales are up. It's pretty much the same deal when Piers Morgan was up on his high horse about gender, it never affected him either.

As I said before, she had some good points to begin with, I have concerns about self-IDing and gender specific spaces for people who have yet transitioned but she's taking it further than that in response to some initial criticism she had to begin with. When you let criticism warp your message, what you're trying to say gets lost.
I don't recall making out that anyone was anti feminist for disagreeing with a woman? So no justification needed.

I replied directly to a comment relating to female oppression by quoting a line from the handmaids tale which is about female oppression....
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote