View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 09:28 PM #1038
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Memphis- The goal is for me and you to get to Final 2. I think this is the time we talk to Enzo. Cody- Yep

Memphis to Cody- I want to do this where he (Enzo) doesnt think me and you have a Final 2. Me, you and him being in this room, let that organically happen. Let's try to get it done today

Memphis- Final three, us three. Enzo- Let's go yo. Memphis- The Wise Guys. Enzo- I'm with it. Cody- I love it!

Memphis- The Wise Guys are me and you, just so we are ****ing clear. The other Wise Guy is Christmas. Enzo- I love Christmas

Memphis to Enzo- Me and you Final 2, The Wise Guys. Me, you and Cody Final 3, The Wise Guys. Me, you and Christmas Final 3, The Wise Guys. When we get to four, we are all Wise Guys. They are not going to know

Memphis to Christmas/Enzo- Final 3, the ****ing Wise Guys. Christmas- I'm not a guy. Memphis- It doesnt matter. It's a term. You are street smart

Christmas- If you (Da'Vonne) are going to hold on to grudges.. Dani- I think she thought it would be easier to get out of as opposed to making it somebody else and not have an excuse. Christmas- She is campaigning that girls dont have to go after girls. Guess that was false

Crappy xmas clearly too deranged to catch the insane hypocrisy.

Memphis- I'm going to tell everyone the same thing. I have a plan. I'm going to keep that plan between me cause I feel a lot of people have a tendency to talk. Dani- A backdoor plan? Memphis- Just a plan

Nicole- Did he tell you his plan? Dani- "I have a plan but I'm not telling anybody because everyone likes to talk". Nicole- What did you do in there for 20 minutes? He wants nothing to do with me

Memphis to Kevin- I have got six people that I am mulling over on who to put up

Nicole to Dani- We have no say in anything but he (Memphis) wants say in everyone else's