View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 04:50 AM #71
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...it was so gruelling to watch and even though we knew her fate, I was still willing her to succeed in getting the children and getting away from him...which I think is a tribute to how well it was done...it was just all so harrowing and must have felt so for all actors involved...and ughhhhh, the sadness in her dad feeling that something wasn’t right from the last time he saw her and trying to contact her..../...heartbreaking....this was the way she would have peace from him... so so, sad...and now he has the children../...they’re left with him...I can’t even think about that.....I’m so fearful for them...

...I don’t know what the actor is called who plays Gray...but I wonder how playing such a character in a soap particularly when people are more typecast...impacts on any future roles or no ...whether it would make it more difficult to get roles beyond Eastenders because he’s become such a ‘hated/detestable’.../..interesting...

...anyways, Eastenders at its best...and at it’s worst and most sad and harrowing...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote