BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Default I need up to 15 people please..

Just a little tester...

Nine or 7 minimum will do maybe.

But I want to do a tibb weakest link..(where I'm anne)

I have all the questions.. I just need a few people to pm with who they want to be as a contestant and what they do..

Obviously it shouldn't actually be who you are, and i wont reveal that until you get voted off by your fellow players after each round of the questions I've already organised in my head.

So yeah..if you fancy giving it a go for about a week this week. Let me know..but you will need an alter ego at least(cause you cant be yourself)

Contestants will be required to vote of someone each evening, so I need reliable contestants, hence the drop from 15 to nine.

Just msg me your name and alter ego and I can set this up...because i can send all questions and answers as I'm travelling around London and as long as everyone answers before half five i can get it all written up.

So I'm Anne....pm me if you want to be whoever...but I will be asking why you chose this person after each round and that,but wont use forum names..just the private names i have...and I will be having a go at your occupations at every turn...

Im dedicated to this game so give me a go..

Last edited by parmnion; 19-09-2020 at 09:43 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote