View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 01:03 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Yeah, **** her for dying! Good grief.... So, let me get this straight, the Republicans being dirty little lying hypocrites that can't abide by the standards they force on others is not their fault, it's the fault of a woman who died of cancer and the dems for not being as morally corrupt and opportunistic as the republicans... That's a lot of blame for the republican's actions to place at everyone's door BUT the republicans.

Your logic is..... fascinating....
Im not "blaming" her. I am pointing that she was offered an opportunity from Obama to step down and she rejected his offer. That is not an opinion, it is a fact.
She took a calculated political risk and her health failed her. Her time of passing has occurred with a republican president in office and a republican majority senate. That is the worst case scenerio for democrats.
You and others are complaining that its not fair and republicans are hypocrites. The fact is that it is completely fair. No rules are being broken.
Republicans and Democrats are both hypocrites. Its naive to believe that either party would of done anything differently in the same situation. They both play a win at all costs game.
I got news for you, you better worry about Breyers seat too because he is no spring chicken. Thomas may also retire if we have a republican president and senate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Trouble1321075 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote