BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I really don't think it's the government confusing people its the media ,one minute saying we are having a second lock down then saying one is not needed, IF we are told a lock down is necessary because some people have not adhered to advice ,then surely that's what we should do , but human nature as it is will always think it doesn't apply to them ,so they will never comply, so I don't know the answer to that one and I know I will get well' they don't stick to the rules themselves' comments, but really its just an excuse to flout rules, just because someone else does something does not mean we should do the same, not everything has been spot on, mistakes have been made ,but the blame game is always aimed at the government when really we should all do our bit, no matter if others have not.A lot of hate is aimed at Boris when he is just really the messenger.
Of course it's the government but then you'd say what you have anyway.

They are the ones getting the scientific and public health advice.
They are the ones who DECIDE and dictate what's needed to protect as near all as possible.

If it's not the government with their confusing messaging, contradictory too.
One day saying get everyone back to work and the cities.
Get pubs and restaurants open with NOT the relevant checks in place.

The testing chaos which has to be led by government and the science.
Which has become a dangerous farce.

Who else is to blame.

I hate the media, however they're only printing the endless contradictory messaging from government.
It's the media that have helped expose the testing tripe this government spouts out.
It's the media who highlighted the losses of Doctors and Nurses lives for lack of protection equipment.
It's the media too who helped expose the cruel sacrificing of elderly in care homes too.

Things this rotten Government all tried to cover up.

I know who I to blame, and I'd be saying this no matter what Government was in.
I'd never even think of trying to defend the indefensible.
It's this disgraceful PM and his government,as to the scandal he's presided over all through in this pandemic.
Of UNNECESSARY deaths of peoples loved ones.
Leaving devastation in the lives of those mourning lost loved ones too.

This government who now cannot and hadn't been for ages, even publicly sending condolences to all bereaved.

Odious creeps are what we have in this Cabinet, nothing else in my view.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote