View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 07:34 AM #84
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Stacey scenes were soapy fun.

The aftermath of Chantelle's death. This show is just terrible. Why do they ALWAYS skip over actual material? We get ****ing months of endless repetitive mundane drivel with underwater sound effects and then when we reach big moments in storylines they time skip and completely ignore most of what makes the aftermath interesting.

This show is piss poor.
...yeah, I agree with all of this...I don’t think that it’s really poor because I still dip in to watch it but...

...Chantelle’s death and the lead up to it were well done, I thought...Friday’s episode last week, was mesmerising and harrowing...but last night in the aftermath, it felt really rushed and what the heck, type thing...she deserved and deserves more in the victim that she was...?...we saw EE at its best in her last scenes and now it’s appearing that we’re seeing it more at its bungled and rushed worst.....

...I love Ruby, she’s a gorgeous gal in every way......but Stacey taking her money was a magical moment.../...utter bliss as Arista would say...Good old soap ‘fun’...because rather than the angst, she’s just off on a spending spree like a footballer’s wife../type thing...revenge is best served on a credit card...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote