BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Not sure that was the right decision, if I look back at my 18 year old self I said and did a lot of things I wouldn't be that proud of today, because that is what growing up and maturing involves, making mistakes and learning. An official reprimand with him being removed if there was a repeat would be enough I think.

People need to learn fast today that what they post online or even in private groups even if it just to impress their mates, etc can come back to bite them on the bum even years later
He was probably just trying to impress friends and seem a lad, he likely didn’t even mean any of the things he said and in terms was harmless. Lads WhatsApp chats are brutal at that age, often no harm Is intended and it’s more of a shock value.

People often say things without Thinking/meaning it all the time And always have done , but with social media And messages now it is saved forever and can sadly be used against people.

I agree it seems harsh and isn’t given him the chance to grow up. Yes he should be punished and yes he should receive a final warning, but expellation seems harsh

Last edited by DouglasS; 24-09-2020 at 12:57 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote