View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 01:36 PM #16
-

-

Hmmm I can sort of see both sides in that they hadn't even started University yet and it was, most likely, just "Billy Big Bollocks" chat and most of them wouldn't "shag a different girl" per YEAR at Uni let alone every night. It's sometimes hard to remember that people just starting Uni are teenagers and are dumb as ****. I know I know "they are 18 and so they are adults blah blah blah" but no, sorry, freshers are kids.

That's not to make light of it either - there should have been significant repercussions... there IS a huge problem with this stuff in Universities and (frankly)this has only gone this far because someone reported it. It happens constantly in every University and needs to be tackled. Most of it is all mouth but that's not really the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
He must of said something particularly nasty to get the boot.
I agree with that though - sounds like it was a fairly large group with multiple people making these "jokes" and only one of them lost their place... which suggests that that particular individual took it further than the others. My guess would be some sort of suggestion of using force/"not asking for consent" which even as a "joke" would likely have been good reason to withdraw the offer.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote