View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 12:13 PM #5420
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Great post Ammi

I had a bit of a breakdown today. Feels like all my anxieties and worries and financial worries and family worries all piled on top of each other and one thing just made me snap. It made me scream and it upset the kids

But I feel like as this all gets worse again we are all going to have good days and bad days and we all need to look out for each other
...Jake.....it wouldn’t upset your children for very long because they know that it’s not you...they don’t associate a loving parent with being upset...in that moment, it’s not something you could do because you obviously felt a need to release as well, which we also need...?...but again, these things can be turned into a ‘positive’ opening in asking if they have any worries/questions etc. themselves...just any aspects of anything at all that they might be unsure of..?....maybe do something together like making a worry tree or some such similar activity thing for your older child to hang any worries she may have on the tree so you and Mrs Jake will see them...