View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 07:03 AM #1044
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...yeah, I don’t think it was ever Biden’s to lose and it still isn’t...it’s like that thing/expression of ‘possession is 9/10 of the law’...it’s very hard for someone to ‘take from’ and much easier for someone to ‘hold onto or retain’...I think that can often apply to voting as well and elections as a general..it’s not enough to have a voting mindset of, no Trump, no Trump, no more, no more...many voters also have to actively support a belief in Biden, they have to belief that he’s their man and would make the president that they need right now...I personally..(..and sadly..)...think the most ‘done deal’ is still the Donald for the win...and I’m not sure what ‘wrongs’ he could do that would change that because he’s done so many already that have been overlooked/excused etc by his voting supporters...we’ll see, it’ll be interesting...

...it’s a crazy old world though or will be if ‘money and taxes’ are eventually the crime what did him in and lost his votes... when he’s committed so many ‘crimes against human..’...and that support kept on coming...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote