View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 05:38 PM #567
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’m really sorry for the personal stuff you’ve had in your life, Smithy...truly terrifying for you and I hope that things all come together for you soon with job, flat etc...but for the moment we know that you’re in the safety of your family home, which gives you space for it all...

..so far as the quiz...?..we won’t be continuing, we said that...it wasnt Niamh who suggested ‘playing for fun’ anyway but that’s just a by.the by...it was never something we considered...

...I’m just going to bring this post down from earlier because you might not have seen it with all everything you were going through...but (...unless my other team members would prefer something different and I would go with their wishes...)...I hope that you respect it because you know how really hard we’ve worked in every round, you’ve seen that...so it would be unfair to have any doubts about our scoring.../..thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...can I just ask...(..and I hope this is okay with everyone else on our team../...if not I’ll go with the wishes of others...)...that none of our scores are posted/or made known...and we just have a zero score or are not mentioned at all etc....because if we did do well with all of our hard work..?...then it would be unfair to have that doubted in any way as being genuine..and heartbreaking with all of our hard work...thank you...

Last edited by Ammi; 30-09-2020 at 05:38 PM.