Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Psychics, clairvoyants etc; are aside though from the actual personal experiences people have had or felt.

There's a fair few personal instances, included in this thread which asked do you believe in ghosts ghost experiences/ spooky stories etc:

A fortune teller, clairvoyant,spiritualist, that's trying to seek out a possible evidence of something.

The personal, spiritual, supernatural and unexplained in other ways experiences are from individuals with connections to none such as psychics.

Just endlessly dismissing something that someone rational and not seeking anything from others like psychics.
Is sad.

Dismissing the experiences of others, of which some have been shared on this thread.
That may be easy to do.
It doesn't alter the fact those experiences have happened and been witnessed by the person/s who have experienced them.

Just because nothing has happened to others, doesn't mean it hasn't happened to others too.
Hence the accounts on here.

It's why I opened my mind to this issue.
It's why I'm glad I did too.
I actually thank those who have shared their stories and accounts of things that they know have happened in their presence.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote