Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

damn I was just about to crack on with the clues

Fair enough tbh! I think this whole thing has been unfortunate and badly timed for Smithy.

I understand a lot of discussion about me is being done behind my back and that's odd - I even said in the thread that I understand if I were to be penalised (even though my search didn't actually find any results, and I didn't note down any of the answers that were revealed in that Liverpool-forum thread). I do think, though, that it is a little bit laughable that so little condemnation was done by your team - Annie, Ammi, Niamh - to the two instances of cheating in your midst but you are basically focusing on retribution towards me.

I consider all 3 of you good members and even friends on here, but the fact that you can't even reach out to me and message me (or reply to my messages) is a little disheartening. Perhaps I am unapproachable. Perhaps I am a big evil shitbag with no redeemable qualities. But I think in the whole gradual process of cheating being exposed in this thread, the idea of "...this is incredibly frustrating for the game-maker" has very much been an after-thought, placed below "did we have fun?" and "did we try?" in your priorities.

I thought that Slim owning up to what happened (and my points deduction) would be a good line to draw under the whole thing but I guess that wasn't possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons