Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

It's fun with friends.

I can count on one hand the pleasant or memorable experiences I've had with public lobbies though there was one time this group had formed that were conducting fake weddings and affairs on the ship and would call emergency meetings to accuse of infidelity, mock divorce procedures, etc... and that was fun bc I got to be the Impostor one time, immediately kill "my husband" and just reported it myself, screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE" hysterically, whilst none of the others voted me off bc it was just part of the story.

But yeah 99% of public lobbies fall into one of these categories:

1) Everything is SO sped up that it is unplayable. The Impostor(s) can just wipe everyone out in 2 minutes.
2) Everyone in meetings just randomly names colours as suspect, and completely misses common sense (I cannot count the number of times I've had people watch me scan myself and then just vote for me anyway)
3) A group of people on Discord have set up a lobby, opened it up to public, and just pick off the ones that aren't their friends one by one. Will literally set their usernames to be blank so they can all stand in the same spot, and appear as if there's just one person with a name there - you try your luck and kill them and 3 or 4 step out and state the obvious.

Also people seem really scared of doing more than 4 tasks I get super bored unless there's 6+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote