Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Default TiBB Among Us (Short Halloween Game) - Signups Open

In the week leading up to Halloween, a group of TiBB members will go on a mission each night to complete tasks to make their way out of TiBB's basement. BUT, there is an imposter among us (or two) who will try to sabotage the group from escaping.

Each night I will set the crewmates a timed task to complete. It could be a puzzle, a quiz etc... seems simple right? But the imposter will make it their mission to make sure that the group fails. If the group wins, they get to have a discussion and vote for who they think is the imposter. If they get it right and correctly guess who the imposter is? Then the imposter is eliminated and the crewmates win. If they get it wrong, then the innocent crewmate who received the most votes will get eliminated.

If the crewmates fail the task and the imposter is successful, the imposter gets to kill a crewmate, and they will be eliminated and the crewmates won't get to vote on who the imposter is that night.

To win, the imposter has to make it to the final night undetected. Will they try to hard to sabotage and get caught? Or will they be sly enough to put innocent crewmates in the firing line?

If you'd like to play please PM me. I'm planning to run this from 26th-30th October for about an hour each night, and I probably need around 7 or 8 players for it to work.

Last edited by Wizard.; 12-10-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote