View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 08:57 AM #109
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Spoiler:

I was kind of mad at you for making me watch it for a while it's such an awful story but I'm really glad I did now His poor parents, they seem like just the nicest people in the whole world, how they get up everyday and keep moving is a miracle. I'm so glad they're really channeling that pain and anger though into something so worthwhile. It's an absolute disgrace that what happened to Zachery in particular was allowed to happen, it was so so preventable, the whole system failed that poor baby. I felt so bad for the dad as well when he said he really considered killing Shirley just to make Zachery safe

Spoiler:

...yeah it really does show the absolute ‘evil’ in someone...and if that’s all it showed then I couldn’t have watched it either...but the total contrast of absolute ‘good’ was shown in his parents, so it had an uplifting feeling as well...to know there are people like them out there to balance the really awful stuff in the world...and also, a great tribute to Andrew himself, he deserves his life to be told as well because he seemed such a terrific guy...poor Zachary, I know......just heart rendering and the family he should have known were the very best of families...

Last edited by Ammi; 16-10-2020 at 08:58 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote