CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Sexuality is extremely fluid and there’s probably one person out there that’s never ever be attracted to a guy but most men have that ONE person or more that they’d ‘turn gay’ for. I wish we lived in a society that didn’t enforce toxic masculinity onto people that they have to downplay their attraction to everyone that isn’t a cis woman. I’m not going to speak on the sexuality of women for obvious reasons but I’ve heard similar things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Asexual = not attracted to anyone
Nonbinary = a male or female who thinks he or she is neither
Intersex = hermaphrodite
Or if you want the actual definitions rather than Oliver telling other people how they identify.

Asexuality isn’t about not being attracted to someone, it is not having sexual feelings towards individuals.

Nonbinary is someone who doesn’t identify as either gender, they would use They/Them pronouns.

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. For example, a person might be born appearing to be female on the outside, but having mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him

Last edited by Mitchell; 16-10-2020 at 09:44 AM.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote