View Single Post
Old 18-10-2020, 04:56 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...it’s really sad to see so many experiences of bullying......Amy especially, you were let down so much by the school who didn’t have that abuse removed immediately, just staggering that it took your mom to take action and contact them directly...the school should have been the ones contacting her to explain what had happened and that it would be dealt with severely, reassuring you and her of the action they would be taking for such abuse against you...I’m so, so sorry that a system let you down after all of those years of bullying behaviour toward you as well......

...I have a very low tolerance for bullying behaviour../...I’ve experienced so much of it with others because of my job and I know the damage it can do which is so far reaching...and can manifest in so many different ways into adulthood...and it’s no consolation or understanding at all to know that the person bullying is often extremely unhappy also and that there is a ‘need to take some kind of control over someone or something’....anyways, you’re all amazing people and I’m sad that you went through those times but you still all shine, despite those horrid experiences......

...I agree with Joey as well, that sadly... because of social media and the vein that ‘online’ can often take...bullying has expanded and stretched so much and from childhood into adulthood...and all too often...(...one time would be too often..)...it can lead to someone taking their own life...)...because there is no escape from, with ‘online’...and especially atm when online is how we’re all living our lives more, there is little choice in that...and obviously all of the ‘under stress’ ingredients are there as well to enable a specific behaviour to be quite prominent...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote